Mr. Nilsson for my Pipi


As you might or might not know, here in Austria we are celebrating mardi gras (like halloween, but not creepy xD ) Especially the kids love this day because they can dress up and party.
Unlike all the other elves, princesses and pirates my daughter wanted to dress up like Pipi Longstocking. And if you know Pipi you know she has a little monkey called Mr. Nilsson.



I wanted to surprise her by making a crochet monkey and scanned through all the free monkey patterns I could find.


But I had a hard time because Mr. Nilsson is a squirrel monkey, and they have a very special look:


http://home.fotocommunity.de/rabi/index.php?id=522962&d=3161355
© Othmar Rabensteiner

I ended up buying this pattern of luvbug026 on etsy and chose matching colors.





I especially like the feet and the little belly button.



The banana pattern was included :-)




I think the monkey really looked good, and my little Pipilotta was happy and excited :-)



hooky hugs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger - Abo

Email - subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow me